At UPS Virtual Air Cargo, we strive for providing you with professionalism as well fun at the same time . UPS VAC follows all the operations of the real world UPS Airlines. We have destinations to more than 200 countries with hubs at Asia/Pacific, United States, Latin America-Caribbean, Europe and Canada. Pilots can also fly on the VATSIM and IVAO networks but flying online will not be a requirement to log a flight. If your new to the virtual world, we will provide you with proper training required to set you up. Join us today and become a part of the UPS VAC legacy.
- Louisville International Airport (KSDF)
- Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport (ZGSZ)
- Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (RCTP)
- Hong Kong International Airport (VHHH)
- Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS)
- Philadelphia International Airport (KPHL)
- LA/Ontario International Airport (KONT)
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (KDFW)
- Chicago Rockford International Airport (KRFD)
- Columbia Metropolitan Airport (KCAE)
- Bradley International Airport (KBDL)
- Miami International Airport (KMIA)
- John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport (CYHM)
- Cologne Bonn Airport (EDDK)
- Airbus A300-600RF
- Boeing 747-400F
- Boeing 757-200PF
- Boeing 767-300F
- McDonnell Douglas MD-11F
We are also in the process of acquiring official recognition from UPS airlines and we will also be adding routes from airlines which do flights on behalf of UPS such as Star Air (Denmark),SprintAir (Poland), Solinair (Slovenia) etc.
We have few staff positions available - Routes Manager and Operations Manager (Specific Regions) which can applied for on the website.
- Happy flying everyone.